Click Here To Open
Included in this report:
- 3 Ways To Grow Your Business
- 4 Reasons Why 90 Day Goal Setting Is Highly Effective
- 7 Steps To Doubling Your Growth In 90 Days
- 10 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website
- Clarify Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Building An Email Marketing Strategy
- Using Social Media To Build SEO
- Grow Your Brand With The Right Social Media Platforms
- Creating A Holistic Marketing Strategy
Be sure to click on the links in the report for more in-depth information to grow your business.
* The article version of the PDF will be shown below.
How To Grow Your Brand And Double Website Sales In 90 Days
3 Ways To Grow Your Business
- Increase the number of customers
- Increase the unit value of each purchase transaction
- Increase the number of purchases each customer makes
Repeat business is critical to your success
4 Reasons Why 90 Day Goal Setting Is Highly Effective
(And How It Can Double Your Sales)
- Provides a clear vision with end results in sight
- Creates accountability for long-term goals, but in small chunks
- Involves looking just far enough into the future to be challenging, but achievable
- Is short enough to create a sense of urgency, yet long enough to achieve something substantial
90 day goals create laser focus to the most important next stepsfor your business
7 Steps To Doubling Your Growth In 90 Days
- Break Down Your 90-Day Goals into Actionable Steps
- Pick a Small Niche to Target and Take Your Time to Really Understand Them
- Create Marketing Systems And Put Them On Autopilot
- TOP Tools to IMPROVE YOUR MARKETING SYSTEMS
- Later, Buffer or HootSuite for social media content calendar planning and scheduling
- Lnk.Bio to generate 1 branded URL link that can showcase multiple links such as additional social media accounts or featured publications
- Preview App to arrange photos and videos with grid aesthetics in mind and select clear custom thumbnails for videos
- Keyhole or Hashtag Expert to maximize reach through utilization of hashtags
- Provide More Value Than Your Competition
- Create a Compelling Offer for First-time Buyers
- Add an Irresistible Guarantee that Provides Unique Insight
- Review your brand and current analytics, areas of strength, and opportunities for growth
Top Holistic Marketing Methods To Doubling Your Sales In 90 Days
Growing Your Brand With Holistic Marketing
Are you wondering how to grow your business by integrating a more holistic marketing strategy? Maybe you've heard the term holistic marketing before, and you're simply curious...
what is holistic marketing exactly? How can this information improve your business? And how do the top-performing brands use holistic marketing?Grow Your Brand
By integrating your marketing channels, you can ensure that your brand has the infrastructure it needs to communicate important information to your valued customers in 7 simple steps:
- Define your target audience
- Decide which platforms you will use
- Maintain consistency
- Create engaging content
- Ensure that your messaging is fully integrated
- Keep your employees organized
- Track your campaigns
Increasing Web Traffic
- Create Amazing, Share-Worthy Content
- Share Your Content On Social Media
- Build An Engaged Email List
- Guest Posting
- Participate In Online Forums
- Reference Others
- Collaborate With Other Content Creators
- Comment On Blogs
- Create Various Forms Of Content
Ask Yourself These 3 Questions When Creating Content:
- Would I want to read this content?
- Does this add value to my readers?
- Is this share-worthy?
Content Is Still King.
Is Yours Still Being Consumed?
Content marketing is one of the easiest and most rewarding tools you can use to grow your audience and increase public awareness of your brand. High-quality content provides value in many ways, as it can drive sales, boost engagement, and help you develop a community of customers who come to you for information or entertainment.
By creating your unique authentic voice, vision, and style that represents your brand in its communications, you can engage with your customers at a deeper level.
Assessing Your Content Marketing Strategy:
- Who is your target audience?
- What are their beliefs and motivations?
- What platforms do they currently use?
- How would they prefer to consume content (video, written word, audio, or a combination)?
- What are the segments in your audience? (extroverts vs. introverts, people who want a lot of data to analyze vs. others who just want the key elements)
Building An Email Marketing Strategy
Are you taking every opportunity to create engaging copy, design and relatable content? Do you have a “getting started” series promoting your products and services by inviting your prospect to learn more about your business, offerings, and company from a new user's perspective? Have you set up a dialogue to get the attention of users who abandoned their cart at the last second?
It’s not uncommon for a potential customer to forget to click "pay" or get distracted before completing a purchase. The average abandoned cart rate is nearly 80% across all industries. The good news?
With an email strategy in place, a third of those abandoned carts turn into purchases.
This means follow-through is essential. Don't miss the opportunity to engage with users who abandoned their cart or engage new leads through email automation.Increase Profits With Email Marketing
Using Social Media To Build SEO
Social media complements SEO in more ways than you might think and can be indirectly responsible for your ranking position.
By applying SEO best practices to your social media content and understanding how search engines utilize these signals, you can increase your site traffic and social following simultaneously.
11 Modes Of Content For SEO
- Videos or Vlogs
- Live Videos
- Blogs, Articles, and Guides
- Testimonials and Reviews
Growing Your Business With Social Media
Did you know...
Billions of people visit social media websites each day. Facebook currently has over 2 billion daily active users. YouTube has almost 2 billion active users. Instagram has 1 billion. Twitter has approximately 330 million, LinkedIn has 303 million, and Pinterest has 250 million.
You can establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry by regularly posting new, insightful content.
8 Steps To Using Social Media For Business
- Choose your platform
- Optimize your social media profile
- Create a posting schedule
- Start posting on social media
- Engage with your followers and build a community
- Follow other users, brands and influencers in your industry
- Use trending and branded #hashtags
Growing Your Brand With Stories
If you want to level up your social media presence, be more present on stories. With 400 million people using stories every single day, their popularity shows no signs of slowing down any time soon.
- 60% of users discover new products through the platform
- 70% of brands and businesses use stories to share their message and connect with their audience
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business on social media
Humanizing your brand is a requirement, not an option, if you want to succeed in business today
Going Beyond Social Media:
3 Questions To Consider When Relationship Marketing
- What values do your customers hold that are important to you?
- What is your why? Review your vision and mission statements. What values and principles are conveyed in them?
- In identifying your target audience, who else holds these same beliefs? What else do they like or dislike? What are their dreams and aspirations?
Behavioral Psychology In Marketing And How To Use It For Good
WHY DO PEOPLE BUY?
Until recently, businesses didn’t know how to sell exclusively to our emotions on a grand scale. This changed in the early 1900s when psychology began to mix with public relations and marketing.
Holistic marketing attaches value to your business and creates a purpose for everyone. Customers and employees are a part of the journey instead of the business working solely towards sales and profits.Build Your Brand Ethically
Modern business must have its finger continuously on the the puble pulse. It must understand the changes in the public mind and be prepared to interpret itself fairly and eloquently to changin opinion.
— Edward Bernays
Top 6 Considerations When Creating A Holistic Marketing Strategy:
- Your Goals and Requirements
- Direct and Indirect Costs
- Marketing Expertise
- Bandwidth and Scalability
- Brand Knowledge
To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem
— Edward Bernays
Where Is Your Business In Its Life Cycle?
Find Out With A Brand Audit To:
- Increase Profit
- Increase Customer Engagement
- Enhance Brand Recognition
- Increase Company Valuation